Rebuild, Repair, Renew
Today our vital infrastructure, specifically the electrical and the heating and cooling systems, is antiquated and failing. In fact, our HVAC system has long outlived its life cycle, and could catastrophically fail at any time.
Critical repairs and renovations are also needed in the following areas: stained glass restoration and protection, seating, bathrooms, rain gutters, bell tower, exterior doors, and lighting. Plaster, paint, flooring, and lighting have significantly deteriorated, as the last time these were addressed was the early 1980s.
Add to these, the need for renewal of our staging, stage lighting, sound and video equipment, and the baptistery.
May 2018 Update:
- 1.2-1.5 Million Dollars (May 2017- May 2020)
- Total number of Faith Commitments received for 3-year period = 100
- Faith commitments can still be made! Instead of a 3-year faith commitment, it would be a 2- year commitment. Pick up a commitment card at the Welcome Center or Ministry Center, complete and place in the Sunday morning offering. You may also make an "Over and Above" Faith Commitment right here in the app!
Made New Income May-December 2017 $391,014
Made New Income January-December 2018 $315,317
January 2019 $13,140
February 2019 $32,479
March 2019 $17,825
April 2019 $15,740
May 2019 $11,540
June 2019 $13,540
Made New Grand Total
Received to Date $811,372
FINANCIAL SNAPSHOT - June 2019
Average Worship Attendance 200
Average Total on Campus (TOC) 256
General Fund Offering $68,462
General Fund Budget $58,712
Made New $13,540
Benevolent Offering $768
RENOVATION AND REPAIR
- ¨ The architect’s renderings of the renovated Sanctuary, new cry room, enlarged restrooms and outdoor courtyard/plaza are available for your viewing in the lobby TODAY. The updated worship center, bathrooms, cry rooms and outside plaza schematics are at the City for plan check. The Elders approved a proposal from the architect regarding the new men’s and women’s bathrooms in the Social Hall.
- ¨ Mark III, who is working with us in designing and building our new HVAC system has received the approval of the City for the project and the Elders have approved and signed the contract with Mark III to begin installation. You will be seeing construction very soon.
- ¨ The outdoor Courtyard/plaza area plans between the Sanctuary & CE Building are also at the City for plan check. This area will feature a new welcome center, canopy covering and access to the resource center in the current C.E. Building.
- ¨ The proposed expanded and handicapped accessible restrooms and cry room are also at the City for plan check and will be the first project to be worked on when approved. Once approved, the project will go out for bids.
- ¨ Plans for the new outdoor patio and expanded kitchen area on the east side of the Youth Building that borders the green, across from the playground have been approved by the City. Construction is to begin as soon as electrical and plumbing improvements are made.
- ¨ The Made New Dream Team, composed of Ed Smith, Jeff Kreiter, Rob Ferreira, Pastor Brian, Bethany Hanke and Tamera Dodson held heir first meeting on June 20, 2019. Rob Ferreira is the chairman and Bethany Hanke will serve as secretary. They are now researching the best sound and tech company to design and build our new sound, video, lighting and shading systems.
LET’S ALL CONTINUE TO PRAY AND SUPPORT
FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!!